As we’ve already discussed, 3-card poker involves an interaction between the ante bet, pair plus bet and the play bet. Unfortunately, at most tables found online. There’s very little else available in terms of legal wagers. There are many bets exclusive to individual casinos, countries and game variants. Which can add a bit more complexity to the standard gameplay.
Let’s start with the ante bonus. Which isn’t so much a bet as a reward for a certain outcome. If a player places both an ante bet and a play bet. An ante bonus will be given if they receive a Straight, Three of a Kind, or Straight Flush. This bonus can be paid out even if the dealer has a better hand than the player. Be aware that the ante bonus isn’t always in play. It also has odds of about 1 in 27.
Two more options are the prime bet. Which is an alternative to the pair plus and pays out. When the player has three cards of the same colour and the six-card bonus wager. This rare option involves making the best five-card hand possible from both your and the dealer’s hand. In essence, you’re trying to make a standard poker hand in 3-card poker. UFABET
The hand rankings for the bonus wager are:
- Royal Flush: A, J, Q, K, A, same suit.
- Straight Flush: five cards in sequence, same suit.
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same number, any suit.
- Full House: three of a kind plus a pair, any suit.
- Flush: five cards, same suit.
- Straight: five cards in sequence, any suit.
- Three of a Kind: three cards of the same number, any suit.
As 3-card poker is design to be a pick-up and play version of the original game. The number of bets that can be placed is limited.